9 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us!
As part of the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) team, you’ll help develop the next generation of more intelligent, more integrated and more reliable solutions that enhance aircraft safety and performance in the most rigorous flight conditions. We have 100 years of experience, a phenomenal product portfolio, state-of-the-art test labs and the resources to make your ideas shine. Come soar with us.
Get onboard the UTC Aerospace Operations and Supply Chain team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. Operations and Supply Chain employees have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) is a global leader in the design and manufacture of a variety of aerospace products. Working for the Sensors & Integrated Systems (SIS) division, based in Burnsville, MN as an Associate Buyer.
* Knowledge of Low Cost Country (LCC) processes.
* Control the flow of incoming materials to efficiently meet manufacturing requirements.
* Work with suppliers and internal network to mitigate gaps in the material supply.
* Provide timely communication to manufacturing and other relevant internal functional personal.
* Address minor non-conforming inbound material.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications:
* 4- year degree in Business or related field.
* Excellent MS Office skills.
* Exposure to ERP systems, SAP preferred.
* Quick learner with the aptitude to learn more and drive change.
* Experience working in a cross-functional team, supporting multiple locations.
* Bachelor’s degree with 0+ years’ experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business, Operations or related field preferred
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.