3 months ago
Get to know us:
Virgin Australia Group team members passionately believe in championing better, achieving things most people would think impossible. This Brisbane based HR Business Partner opportunity is designed for a service delivery focused HR professional ready to drive better outcomes in line with the Virgin Australia Group purpose, values and culture.
Get to know the role:
As a HR Business Partner, you will provide comprehensive people advice and operational assistance. Constantly championing better, you will align your approach with our Virgin Australia People values, systems, programs and policies, whilst building strong and trusted relationships.
Your portfolios are unique. Interpretation and understanding of the multiple employment instruments in our complex and highly industrialised operational environment is essential to providing a high level of support, guidance and accurate advice.
Let’s get to know you:
You will be an ambassador of our brand, role modelling our Values and Purpose in everything you do. Our brand is special and in this role who you are and how you do it is just as important as what you do. You’ll have:
* Generalist HR/IR experience in a fast paced, dynamic and industrialised environment
* Ability to perform in a 'hands on' role and multi-discipline team environment
* Ability to deliver and engage key business stakeholders in Divisional People Strategic plans
* The ability to build effective relationships through influencing and negotiating
* A solid understanding of HR systems and ER practices
* Experience in dealing with complex EBA workforce issues and constructive use of industrial relations/workplace legislation to achieve productive outcomes
* Tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline
Ready for take-off:
What are you waiting for, apply now! Or for further information, please refer to the below position description.