4 months ago
Business Manager to ARI
3 days ago(17/04/2018 08:56)
Number of Openings
The role holder will provide support to the CEO, CFO and Head of Transformation, ARI. Areas of support will include research, analytics and planning and co-ordination of critical projects. The role holder will provide key inputs & supports to help support executive decision-making and reporting.
The successful candidate will have close involvement in the development and implementation of the business strategy and will co-ordinate inputs/activities of Senior Managers across the business to deliver the Executive priorities. This is a challenging and hugely exciting role providing a unique opportunity to gain exposure and insight across all aspects of the ARI business.
* Degree level qualified with a masters in a business/finance related area desirable
* 3-5 years experience in a consultancy firm desirable
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Comfortable analysing complex information, both financial and non-financial.
* Strategic and commercial thinker with sound judgement
* Self-motivated, with proven drive and determination to excel/deliver exceptional results.
* Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills and confident working with senior leaders.
* Uses initiative and pro-actively seeks opportunities to extend own understanding of the business
* Team player and supports colleagues to achieve their goals.
* Structured and systematic approach to work with strong attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication with strong presentation skills.
* High integrity and observes confidentiality.
Co-ordinating input and amalgamating source information (financial and non-financial) from Senior Functional Managers to enable development and presentation of business cases, including proposed objectives, KPIs and implementation plan
* Monitoring industry trends and new developments, bringing insights to the Executive Team to help shape the Company’s response to competitor activities.
* Reviewing and synthesising papers, reports and associated documents, including financial summaries.
* Contributing to the implementation of key strategic projects
* Developing and maintaining high-level plans, to facilitate effective tracking and monitoring of key business deliverables.
* Project managing specific, assigned initiatives end-to-end.
* Planning and managing reporting and Executive meeting processes, co-ordinating inputs from the Executive team, Senior Functional Managers, e.g. ARI Board reports, daa Board reports.
* Producing ad hoc status updates required to support CEO and Executive Team decision-making.
* Co-ordinating Leadership Business Planning and Review events; tracking and monitoring meeting actions as appropriate