My client is looking for a Business Improvement Manager to join them on a contract basis. If a trust-based, self-organized, empowered team rings a bell to you; if you are keen on being part of the decision regarding your team environment, and ways of working; if you are at ease with managing multiple projects, exploring new ways of working; then, the PPI team is made for you! Role:
Business Improvement Manager Pay
: Circa £50.00 PH Contract:
6 Months Location:
In this position you will be part of TOE, the Programme, Performance & Improvement Team which is driving improvement for our client, boosting challenging programs and supporting Programme Management and operational excellence.
They offer a challenging job with a good team spirit. The team is located in Germany, France, UK and Spain.
The competences required for this position are mainly focused on Lean/improvement in project management and product development implementation (incl. strong focus on Lean Product Development). Indeed you will manage end-to-end improvement projects along the complete value stream together with the programme lines. Main tasks and responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Shape the end-to-end improvement projects together with our internal customers: Engineering, Industrialisation, Programmes, Quality, Supply, Finance, HR.
- Define together the objectives (Voice of Customer), measure the existing issues, analyse the root cause, build the improvement, the associated business case and its practical application.
- On the projects of your portfolio: implement the improvements (hands-on) by diagnosis, moderation and coaching of relevant methodologies (Lean, project management, etc...) depending on the needs.
- Facilitate and coach Lean Product Development methodologies. This requires solid knowledge of system engineering and Concurrent Engineering. Candidates with AGILE methodologies experience will be particularly appreciated.
- Train the managers and employees to spread lean competence & mind-set.
- Challenge the company towards excellence via benchmarks, state of the art methodologies and a lot of common sense.
- Candidates certified Green/Black Belt or equivalent will be particularly appreciated. Candidates with AGILE methodologies experience will be particularly appreciated.
- Solid experience in Lean / transversal improvement
- Solid experience in system engineering and project management
- Analytical skills combined with result-orientation
- Experience in agile methodology
- Green/Black Belt is desirable
- International experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation level of English
- We are looking for a team player who will complete our competences and show that fun at work and high performance delivery are compatible.
- Out-of- the-box thinking and ability to challenge the status quo will be appreciated
- Some travel availability within Europe
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract. Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Connor Bailey at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”