3 months ago
Business Development Officer
Generate new streams of revenue through the development and sales of various (new) products. These products are offered to B2B as well as B2C markets, sold via different web shops and are often accompanied with their own specific marketing campaign.
* You will coordinate various product campaigns (b.gift, b.pass, FanFlights, etc.) in close cooperation with external partners and with different departments like Marketing, Revenue Management, IT, operations, Online Retail, Customer Relations.
* You will manage various web shops in a Shopify environment for a variety of products sold through various campaigns.
* You ensure the proper inventory with flight seats available for redemption.
* You ensure the correct and timely issuance of e-tickets.
* You ensure fulfilment of ancillaries included in various products.
* You ensure a correct implementation of the partnership contracts.
* You will act as the main focal point for the above mentioned products.
* you will report to the Head of Strategic Partnerships & Business Development.
* You have a Bachelor in Business Management, Marketing or similar degree.
* A first experience is required for this position.
* You are fluent in English, French and Dutch both in written and spoken.
* You show proficiency in working with Excel and you can easily work with large sets of data.
* You have experience with HTML and online web shops.
* Your knowledge of off the shelf ecommerce solutions is a plus as well as Photoshop.
* You are results-driven and a quick learner.
* Thinking out of the box is your natural talent and you can tackle occurring issues in a creative way.
* You are a team-player and you like to work across departments.
* You can work accurately even under pressure.
We are looking forward to meet you. Please attach your motivation letter and CV and make sure your CVWarehouse profile is up to date.