6 months ago
In consonance with the unprecedented growth of aviation traffic and aircraft orders from Indian carriers, Airbus has identified India as a strong prospect for growth of Services business and ambitions of Airbus for regionalization evolution of Airbus Services organization. The jobholder will be accountable of ensuring a full understanding of the services business needs and trends in South Asia comprising India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives and to ensure local support for all services partnership related activities launched by SLM central teams. This will include working upfront in the identification of the business opportunities and partnership targets, developing the partnership scope and business set-up.
Business Development in South Asia:
* Collect, analyze and share the market needs/trends and the competitive landscape on integrated services packages or on ad-hoc basis to proactively propose evolutions of Airbus services portfolio in line with local market expectations and potential
* Keep updated information on the evolution of the competition in particular in the field of Airframe MRO and Component repairs
* In line with the strategic priorities defined by Airbus in India and SLMP, identify and propose new business opportunities and associated partners adapted to the Indian market
By delegation of SLMP, lead some partnership projects (in accordance with process SE.CS 04 and AP 2711) including:
* Establish the most appropriate project structure.
* Ensure validation of projects objectives and associated resources,
* Follow-up project progress and deliverables, propose and set project indicators (KPI) including link with M&A team when required,
* Organize and animate project management in a structured and agile way,
* Organize progress reviews with the different project or work package leaders across SL business lines,
* Liaise with SLMP to define the business model and business case for the partnership and get it validated,
* Ensure that the required contractual set-up is in place (NDA, LoI, MoU, contractual agreement, JV, …)
* Bring to SLMP team the local expertise on any business development projects
* Ensure consistency of local projects with other projects of the Road to 10B$ project portfolio and of S transformation platform
* Report to the head of SLMP and to the sponsors of the projects on the progress and deliverables of the projects under your responsibility
* Local support to Business Development initiatives
* Support all members of the business development team engaged with South Asia as needed to secure efficient business meetings with their relevant counterparts
* Provide contextual information to the members of the business development team when needed for their respective projects in relation with political, economic, environmental, regulatory, market situation
* Provide cultural awareness to the business development team members as required for their respective business related activities in South Asia
* Support the business development team in escalating topics to the Airbus management in India
* Support and ease the communication between the business development team and the Airbus colleagues in South Asia
* This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
* The job holder reports operationally to the head of region in India and functionally to SLMP
* Interfaces and transverse management
* The jobholder will work in close coordination with the Head of Services in India, the local Strategy team and with all the central business development teams, in particular the Business Development Directors from SLMP.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate some of the following competences & skills:
* Educated to engineering degree level, specializing in aeronautics. An MBA would be a plus
* Experience in project management
* Experience in MRO and/or OEM aftermarket activities
* Experience negotiating and working on contracts
* You are recognized for your leadership, communication and negotiation skills
* You are autonomous and able to work within a team and in a multicultural environment
* You are recognized for your ability to work with multiple stakeholders and your ability to work with short deadlines.
To apply :