Want to join an awarding winning software company disrupting the Aviation industry? We’re looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to lead sales in the EMEA region with a particular focus on Europe. It's a great opportunity to work with some of the worlds leading ANSPs such as NATS UK, GCAA and EUROCONTROL as well as private businesses such as Rolls Royce. Work from our Southampton UK office or from your home office anywhere in Europe. Based on experience we offer a competitive base salary with uncapped OTE and additional benefits.
Based in Southampton, UK Snowflake is an award-winning enterprise software and cloud business. We’ve had some amazing growth over the last 4 years and this year is shaping up to be more of the same. Customers such as NATS, IATA, Rolls Royce, GCAA, Frequentis, EUROCONTROL are just some of the key strategic clients that you will have the opportunity to work with.
Our vision is ‘to accelerate innovation in the aviation industry by making the world’s aviation data accessible and easy to use’. To realise our vision we’ve built the Laminar Data Platform - the world’s 1st commercial information management platform dedicated to fusing, cleaning and organising the world’s aviation data. It’s an exciting time for us at Snowflake and a great time to join our expanding team where you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference to a growing and exciting area of the business.
What the role is all about
As a senior member of the sales team you will be responsible for developing, managing and closing Aviation related enterprise software and system sales of our Laminar Data product within EMEA. In addition to your sales focus you will also account manage a number of existing key strategic customers within your region.
The tasks you’ll be doing most of the time:
- Owning all aspects of sales within your region, including: Business Development, Sales and Strategic Account Management;
- Proactively finding, developing and closing new business opportunities through face-to-face meetings, conference attendance, sales calls and targeted marketing campaigns;
- Leading all aspects of the end-to-end sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed;
- Proactively managing customer relationships and expectations to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction;
- Contributing to the strategic sales plan as well as owning and developing your regional sales plan to identify relevant customer needs and establish a clear action plan to achieve the annual and quarterly sales goals for your region;
- Developing customer account plans that identify relevant customer needs and establish a clear action plan for success;
- Creating and executing on strategic and tactical sales plans in line with company goals;
- Working closely with our Product Management and Marketing teams to ensure the products we create and the marketing campaigns we run are aligned to your region;
- Accurately forecasting future sales revenue to feed into the company’s budgeting and financial processes and timeline.
- Feeding back Subject Matter Expertise (SME) into sales opportunities across the sales team.
You would be a perfect fit if:
- You have successfully managed large, enterprise sales with either ANSPs, Airlines or Airports
- You have a track record of continuous sales growth
- You can maintain executive relationships within large accounts
- You understand the Aviation market
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline (e.g. Business, Aviation, GIS, Engineering), and can demonstrate business acumen
We’d like you to be:
- Entrepreneurial with a drive to develop and grow Snowflake’s business as well as your role and skills
- Organised with the ability to manage many tasks, projects and relationships concurrently. Delivering a customer experience that makes the customer notice
- Positive and proactive with an enthusiasm for emerging technologies and willingness to embrace new skills
- Driven to deliver and be fearless to challenge yourself
- Hard working and willing to put in extra hours when needed. Not to mention a willingness to travel
- Part of the Snowflake team and its culture
- Passionate about your role and working for Snowflake. We want you to enjoy your time with us as a Snowflaker!
If you think you would enjoy the challenge of working in an environment where hard work is recognised and rewarded with a competitive salary package including annual bonus, contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 after 2 years service) and flexible working apply now!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK