about 1 year ago
Position: Business Development Manager
Qualification: Minimum Graduate
Age: 24 - 32 Years
Experience From: 2 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 8 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position A. Core Competencies Proficiency Level (Expert/Moderate/Basic)
1. Experience in cross-functional project management and systems implementation Expert
2. Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and a capacity to work around problems Expert
3. Analytical and Research capabilities Expert
4. Business and Financial Acumen Expert
5. Strategic Planning Moderate
B. Functional Competencies Proficiency Level (Expert/Moderate/Basic)
1. Consumer understanding Expert
2. Excellent client relationships and market relationships Expert
3. Excellent selling and presentation skills Expert
4. Channel distribution understanding Expert
5. Cash Inflows Expert
6. P&L Competencies Expert
7. Skill sets to develop tactical offers to drive sales Expert
Education & Experience Qualifications
Educational Qualifications (Include additional certificate required, if any)
· Graduate in any discipline/MBA
· Knowledge on airline procedures and distribution systems.
· Advanced industry courses in Sales Skills
· IATA, Standard/Advance course
Relevant Experience (Type of roles & duration which an individual should have done in his/her prior experience
· Minimum 2-3 years’ of extensive sales experience
· Must have a track record of having delivered the targets
· Related sales/marketing experience in domestic market.
· Network of relations in various markets
· Knowledge / exposure to LCC sales would be a plus
Job Description Key Accountabilities
1. Responsible for contracting, servicing and relationship management of existing corporate accounts
signed with GoAir and new accounts which will be signed in future.
2. Responsible for the achievement of Corporate Channel targets of Sales, Flown Revenue and Cash
Collection from the Corporate Sales channel in the city.
3. Responsible for:
· Achieve flown revenue targets from the corporate sales channel
· Ensure the targeted revenue penetration for the corporate sales channel
· Increase the base of Corporate accounts as per target set
· Improve the performance of each corporate account as per target
· Reduce Cost of sale year on year for the corporate sales channel
4. Implements best practices for Corporate Sales channel in the city.
5. Responsible for continuously reducing the overall cost of sales for the corporate channel year on
6. Develops and executes a robust plan for increasing the base of Corporations with whom GoAir has
contracts for Corporate business traffic.
7. Develops market intelligence on the Corporate market in the city and shares with senior management
and with his Corporate team.
8. Develops regular reports of Corporate performance and shares with Senior management and within
the Corporate sales team.
9. Prepares daily report of all the Corporate Sales activities
10. Prepares weekly plan of all the Corporate Sales activities needed to improve performance
11. Prepares for weekly review of the Corporate Sales performance in the city
12. Is responsible for the development of a good Corporate and SME product in the city
13. Organizes the liaison with all other departments to execute Corporate strategies planned at both HO
and Field level
14. Develops a develop a good understanding of the City market- the demand for air travel and traffic
flows in the city, the agency and corporate channels in the city, the corporations, SME and other
customer segments in the city.
15. Monitors daily route performances (seat occupancy, average fare, RASK); analyze variances versus
targets; analyze competitive scenario; recommend and implement actions for improvements.
16. Maintains a good brand image of the company amongst travel partners.
17. Keep a daily track of Flight loads / booked sales /cash collection in line with target.
Contact: HR Department