Based in the UK with an office in France, PSG is a major supplier of aerospace & defence coatings, Composites and related products throughout the world.
This job is available in either France or Germany and will be based working from home.
We have a wealth of experience in this highly specialised field, and are committed to offering a complete service to our customers – extensive product range, experienced sales team, fast and efficient delivery, and technical help and advice.
Title: European Business Development Manager
Department: Sales Team
Reports to: International Sales Manager
Position: Full Time
Salary: 50,000 - 60,000 per year
The Sales Manager, Europe shall be responsible for generating sales and opportunities to support the strategic objectives of the company. The role will be predominantly focused towards OEM and MRO facilities and Operators.
Efficient and professional Customer Service is essential to ensure customer satisfaction and maximise sales revenue.
The Sales Manager will work within the team to initiate and deliver material sales agreements with OEMs, MRO facilities, airlines and parts brokers whilst growing sales on existing accounts. They will be expected to initiate, develop and preserve relationships at all levels with a focus on seeking growth opportunities and meeting business objectives whilst remaining abreast of market trends and competitive developments across a range of platforms.
The role will home-based and require external sales visits and marketing events, with frequent trips to the Company’s head office in Hampshire, UK. The Sales Manager must be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner and have excellent communication skills to maintain and develop key relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establish new sales channels whilst growing existing accounts
• Initiate, develop and preserve customer relationships at all levels
• Generate sales leads into the company
• Negotiation of sales opportunities – individual component sales through to long-term contracted maintenance programmes
• Monitor Key Account KPIs
• Maintain close liaison with the Sales Executives to ensure all sales quotations and transactions are accurately recorded and maintained in Quantum
• Develop and execute sales strategy to ensure business objectives are met
• Generate and disseminate Market Intelligence through CRM system
• Generate sales reports for internal stakeholders
• Monitor group sales plan and implement individual plan to meet objectives
• Coordinate internal departments to ensure delivery terms are met.
• Possess full core competency knowledge for the range of the company’s services across a variety of aircraft and engine types.
• Periodic attendance at tradeshows, conferences and air shows.
• All other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
French or German spoken language with fluent English
Relevant aerospace experience in a Customer or Sales focused Role
Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in a technical or business- related discipline. Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages more particularly to support the preparation of detailed Power Point presentations and the maintenance of Excel pivot tables for sales dashboards.