6 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst – Airline Digital Distribution and a good team member, who will work in SunExpress Antalya Headquarter.
* Strong knowledge of airline distribution landscape, including strategies, programs, processes, tools, technology infrastructure.
* Deep knowledge of GDS functionality, OTA, XML, Online Distribution Channels, including new standards (i.e. NDC, OTDS and EDF).
* Keen to support the development of strategies and projects for distribution innovation within the external distribution ecosystems, alternative connectivity options.
* Additional experience is considered as an asset:
* PSS/Reservation Systems, Airline E-commerce, Customer segmentation and personalisation, Loyalty programs, Direct Distribution Technologies, Payment Systems.
* Solid project/program management skills deploying IT technology implementations.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering (computer, communication or similar), Travel Management or related disciplines.
* Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
* Being able to build strong relationships & trust across both internal organizations and external partners.
* Excellent Communicator; written, verbal and presentations.
* Excellent client services, communication, analysis and critical thinking skills.
* Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules & priorities.
* Need to be comfortable working with ambiguity and creating clarity.
* Need to be willing and able to travel occasionally.
* Solution oriented, “Can-do” attitude.
Airline Digital Distribution is the key member of Airline Business Solutions Department in SunExpress IT. This role contributes to strategy, objectives, planning, further development, and operation of digital distribution channels and digital presence of SunExpress.