10 months ago
Bus Dev Dir, GoDirect Trade
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Join a startup business within the walls of Honeywell Aerospace: GoDirect(TM) Trade. The Business Development Director will be responsible for:
1. Develop revenue-generating service offerings to attract buyers and sellers of the GoDirect Trade eCommerce business
2. Define the growth roadmap including strategic customer (buyer and seller) relationships and strategic alliances.
3. Establish agreements with sellers of USM and used aircraft to transact on via GoDirect Trade
4. Be the expert on Aerospace eCommerce's dynamic industry trends, players and partnership collaborations.
Build a world-class eCommerce trading business by establishing sustainable, growing partnerships with sellers and buyers of aerospace used serviceable material.
Successfully grow GoDirect Trade to be a $50M buisness by 2023 by expanding services and industry segments served.
Lead the global aerospace trading industry in the Connected era, positioning Honeywell as the first choice for buyers and sellers.
Recruit and retain sellers and buyers to GoDirect Trade
Develop and sell ecosystem of trade-related services
Establish MOS to ensure GoDirect is #1 Aero trade site
Flex to startup duties as needed by GM
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelors degree
* 5+ years experience in business development or sales in the aviation sector
* Aftermarket experience preferred
* Entrepreneurial mindset
* Proven sales/BD track record
* Demonstrated analytical, planning and problem solving skills
* Proven effectiveness in a complex global environment
* Successful experience in commercial aviation aftermarket
* Excellent knowledge of the industries served
* Knowledge of eCommerce leading practices
* MBA or Advanced Business Degree is preferred
* Prior leadership role with demonstrated success in delivering challenging financial objectives
* Expertise in building business relationships
* Strategic growth mindset
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Some Travel Required
* Continued Professional Development
* Relocation Provided
* Job ID: HRD26323
* Category: Business Development
* Location: 1944 E Sky Harbor Circle, Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.