Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
Build Inspector Pay
: £21.00 PH LTD + 20% Shift Uplift Contract:
12 Months Location:
Stevenage Main Duties & Responsibilities
Electrical/Mechanical Inspector to work in the Combined Propulsion Systems (CPS) and Satellite Assemble Hall (SAH) Departments, working as part of a team in an ISO class 8 cleanroom.
Responsible for the verification of flight hardware using Drawing Work Instruction, Processes and Procedures. Raising and control of Non-Conformance Reports against compliant.
Responsible for inline harness resistance testing against requirements, and reporting inconsistency.
Reporting functionally to Head of Operations Quality Required Experience
- Experienced or trained QC inspector who can read electrical/mechanical engineering drawings.
- Able to verify the Thermal Harnesses (wiring loom) hardware to drawings and work instructions.
- Measuring harness resistance and insulation resistances, recording and entering writing data into instructions or spreadsheets.
- Audit Works Instruction against activities undertaken
- Testing circuits with diodes, heaters, thermistors and thermostats in them.
- Using devices such as:
- Digital multimeter.
- Measurement hand tools
- PC literate.
- Must be able to work weekly rotating double day shifts
- Up to one month per year of overseas work may be required.
- Electro/Mechanical Inspector within CPS (Combined Propulsion Systems) Department class ISO 8 cleanroom.
- ESA certificated soldering knowledge.
- English & Maths GCSE or NVQ equivalent.
- Recognised time served apprenticeship within the aerospace industry
- Experience within the aerospace or related industries.
- Confident enough to challenge technicians where appropriate
- Able to suggest improvements in everyday ways of working.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Connor Bailey at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”