about 1 year ago
Location: Nashville International Airport.
Boutique Air allows passengers to fly private for the cost of commercial, and we're currently looking for a highly detail-oriented, energetic, and personable Customer Service Agent to provide outstanding customer service to our passengers. Our agents help to do virtually everything It is essential that candidates be highly communicative, well-versed in technology and comfortable working with ambiguity in a very fast-paced startup organization. Candidates must be flexible and willing to work a variety of shift hours.
You will be expected to:
* Have a positive attitude! As an airline we place utmost emphasis on customer service and working together in a fast-paced environment. A team-oriented disposition is essential!
* Serve as a Boutique Air customer-facing representative, ensuring utmost professionalism, articulateness, diplomacy and politeness in every in-person interaction.
* Check in passengers and baggage using our reservation system.
* Work outdoors in extreme weather for short durations to assist with aircraft operations such as towing aircraft.
* Answer customer service calls related to the airport and other locations we fly to, as well as provide swift and accurate responses to passengers.
* Make/change/cancel reservations over the phone with customers.
* May be required to operate a passenger shuttle vehicle, ferrying passengers to and from the executive terminal to the main airport.
* Take initiative, be a self-starter/go-getter, and avidly seek to improve the experience for passengers of riding on a community airline.
Must have a valid driver license with clean driving record
Basic IT know-how is essential (Google Docs)
Able to lift up to 50lbs of baggage
Must be available to attend paid mandatory training
Must be able to pass drug screen, background, fingerprints and criminal background check
Applicants lacking in the above characteristics need not apply. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with a young, incumbent airline undergoing an extraordinary growth rate in the thrilling industry of air travel. We look forward to hearing from you!
The ideal candidate is highly communicative and internet-savvy, with a passion for aviation and an exceptional ability to leave a positive and professional impression on our passengers.
About the position:
Job Type: Part time (15-30 hours/week)
Training: 5 consecutive days of paid online training
Compensation: Bi-weekly pay. $12/hour.
Boutique Air has been providing air charter to private groups and individuals since 2007. Boutique Air is now offering service to commercial travelers bookable on its website and through travel agencies.
Boutique Air is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.