Line Up Aviation Salary: Highly Competitive Salary Plus Great Co Bens Location: Dorset Job type: Permanent Experience: Any or N/A Contact: Neil Leighton Sector: Maintenance, Interior, Licensed Maintenance - Base, Licensed Maintenance - Line Category: B2 Licensed Engineer Jobs
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Bell 412 B2 Licensed Engineer
An exciting vacancy has arisen in our Dorset based client for a B2 Licensed Engineer, this role will be supporting their fleet of Bell 412 Helicopters.
As a B2 Licensed Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
· B2 Licensed (C&D Check Experienced)
· Type rated and experience working on the Bell 412 (will consider 212)
· Recent experience of working within an aviation environment
· Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems
· All applicants must be capable of passing a security clearance
· Experience of working within commercial organisations
· Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
-Salary: Competitive plus benefits
-Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Christchurch, Dorset
-10-15% travel likely to support other sites within the UK & Abroad
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
We are only able to consider applicants that already have UK working/living rights. Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.