Trusted for over 40 years, CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of aviation personnel and support services. We expertly match the skills and talents of aviation personnel worldwide with the specialised demands of a fast-growing aviation industry.
Our client is seeking a Base Mechanic for a permanent role based in EMA
To support effective and efficient hangar engineering at EMA, that meets the operational requirements in a sustainable and safe manner.
- Be well informed about valid instructions, regulations and maintenance information.
- Ensure that the material installed in the form of spare parts, equipment or standard parts is of the correct and approved type and quality.
- Perform all maintenance work according to the valid instructions and documentation.
- Be well informed about the procedures regarding production quality control and quality audit especially how they apply at the specific maintenance tasks.
- Perform maintenance on equipment that is used for maintenance and apply a high maintenance standard. Restore and clean all equipment after the maintenance activity. When equipment fails or is found to be faulty, immediately report this to the certifying staff.
- Keep current with the approved working schedules, Company -procedures, -requirements and any authorisation ratings held for the work performed.
- Have confidence to issue an SMS report if a violation from the established WAS Flight Safety Standard is discovered.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com for review