11 months ago
Position: Base Manager
Qualification: minimum HSC
Age: 25 - 45 Years
Experience From: 7 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 15 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position • Uphold Company Values, Culture, Safety, Security & Quality policy at all times
• Ensure all DGCA regulations and company standards are complied with respect to safety.
• Check crew grooming, decorum and discipline
• Ensure service delivery is consistent and as per company standards
• Ensure compliance of cabin crew roster
• Ensure that crew have valid AEP at all times.
• Keep abreast of all matters pertaining to all aspects of in-flight
• Responsible for effective base administration.
• Ensure documentation is complete
• Ensure files and records are updated regularly
• Check the flight reports and action issues mentioned in the flight report with the concerned department
• Resolve all crew related issues and report the same to Manager, In-flight Services
• Promote awareness among crew about ongoing campaigns and promotions
Job Description • Ensure that crew are on board 50 minutes prior to departure for base flights & 35 minutes prior to departure for turnaround flights and contribute to efficiency and punctuality of the company.
• Ensure 100% OTP
• Liaise with other departments to contribute to on time performance
• Ensure that notice boards are updated.
• Be on the aircraft during transit halts to assist and monitor cabin cleaning and crew movement
• Liaise with Catering / OCC / Apt Services / GSD / Contract workers (Cabin Cleaning personnel) to ensure flights leave as per highest standards.
• Ensure that all passenger amenities are available on board at all times.
• Any safety related incidents to be immediately informed to General Manager, In-flight Services and Senior Manager Cabin Crew Training
• Coordinate with Caterer / Catering Partner for catering uplift in case the flight is delayed & advise them of the revised timings
• Coordinate with other Onboard Merchandise Sale Partner for the day to day requirements and accounting
• Perform surprise checks on flights and send a detailed report to General Manager, In-flight Services, Manager Cabin Crew and Senior Manager Cabin Crew Training
• Suggest and Implement cost reduction strategies
• Check the sales sheets of Catering and Merchandise to identify short cash or variances and take action as per procedure.
• Monitor the leave status of crew and come up with a trend analysis of all crew
• Maintain a soft copy personal file for each crew containing the performance of each crew, attendance record, appreciation letters, behavioral issues etc.
• Send daily and weekly cabin maintenance reports
• Conversant with all relevant laws of the DGCA and SOP’s
• All allied and ancillary duties
• Ensure upkeep of office
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Venue: Please register on the career page and apply