Base Maintenance Planner
Position Type: Full Time
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday
Department: Technical Records
Responsible to: Responsible to the Technical Records & Planning Manager
The base maintenance planner is responsible for the cost and time effective planning of base maintenance on behalf of the airline. Possessing the ability to analyse technical documentation to ensure accurate work instructions are provided to the MRO’s will be crucial for this role. Requests for procurement of materials required for base maintenance and liaison with purchasers to ensure modification kits required are purchased and delivered to MRO’s within specified timescales.
· Production of base maintenance workscopes for maintenance inputs
· Production of base maintenance work packs and all accompanying documentation
· Requisition of rotable and consumable parts for base maintenance in a timely manner
· Monitor arrival of spares at designated MRO, highlighting any shortfalls to the logistical team to ensure no delays in maintenance production.
· Review of maintenance plan highlighting any potential shortfalls in maintenance requirements
· Review of AD/OEM SB/Non OEM mod requirements and subsequent planning of embodiment in line with existing maintenance plans.
· Working with the airline technical liaison representative during check production to overcome any problems that may affect output dates.
· Ability to interpret OEM and airline technical documentation
· Educated to A-Level standard or higher
·` Previous experience in a planning role, either within Pt145 or CAMO
· Previous experience using technical documentation
· Ability to develop procedures in accordance with company requirements
· Team player with ability to work using own initiative when necessary
· Demonstrable communication skills, both written and verbal
CIRCA £30,000 dependent upon experience
Loyalty Bonus after 12 months