The client a multinational business jet operator and maintenance expert is looking for a Base Maintenance Manager to be based at the key maintenance hub on the outskirts of London.
The Base Maintenance Manager (BMM) is responsible for the day-to day management and compliance of the Client’s (Engineering) company regarding maintenance activity at this fixed location, within Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing, Avionics and Component departments. The BMM is also an integral part of the Engineering group, requiring excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills beyond local site requirements.
Reports to: Managing Director
· Ensure all maintenance is completed to the required legal and professional standard.
· In conjunction with the General Manager and Financial Department will be required to support the production and maintain oversight of performance against stated budgets.
· Must have an in-depth knowledge of EASA Part 145/FAA regulations and their application to the workplace.
· Demonstrable experience of people management and work flow within an EASA Part 145 maintenance environment.
· Eligible to hold a CAA Form 4 approval for the position
· Eligible to hold security clearance at a level acceptable to defence/government requirements on secure projects.
It is desirable that they hold a valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence with a Type Rating on at least one of the Aircraft Types listed within the capability list for the specific location, with recent maintenance experience.
This is a full-time role (40 hours per week), offered on a permanent basis, so full company