Oaklands Global are currently working with a leading Aviation Company based in Fairoaks Airport and we are assisting with in the recruitment of Base Maintenance Manager to join the prestigious and successful organisation.
The Base Maintenance Manager is responsible for the day-to day management and compliance of our clients’ maintenance activity, within Fixed Wing, Rotary Wing, Avionics and Component departments. The Base Maintenance Manager is also an integral part of the Engineering group, requiring excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills beyond local site requirements.
The mains requirements of the position will be to;
· Ensure all maintenance is completed to the required legal and professional standard.
· In conjunction with the General Manager and Financial Department will be required to support the production and maintain oversight of performance against stated budgets.
· Must have an in-depth knowledge of EASA Part 145/FAA regulations and their application to the workplace.
· Demonstrable experience of people management and work flow within an EASA Part 145 maintenance environment.
· Eligible to hold a CAA Form 4 approval for the position
· Eligible to hold security clearance at a level acceptable to defence/government requirements on secure projects.
· It is desirable that successful candidate will hold a valid EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence with recent maintenance experience.
In return, you will be rewarded with a permanent position with a competitive salary.