BASE MECHANIC - EMA
Position Type: Permanent Full-Time
Department: Hangar Engineering
Location: East Midlands Airport
Responsible to: Shift supervisors/Certifying staff/Base Station Controller
To support effective and efficient hangar engineering at EMA, that meets the operational requirements in a sustainable and safe manner.
• Be well informed about valid instructions, regulations and maintenance information.
• Ensure that the material installed in the form of spare parts, equipment or standard parts is of the correct and approved type and quality.
• Perform all maintenance work according to the valid instructions and documentation.
• Be well informed about the procedures regarding production quality control and quality audit especially how they apply at the specific maintenance tasks.
• Perform maintenance on equipment that is used for maintenance and apply a high maintenance standard. Restore and clean all equipment after the maintenance activity. When equipment fails or is found to be faulty, immediately report this to the certifying staff.
• Keep current with the approved working schedules, Company -procedures, -requirements and any authorisation ratings held for the work performed.
• Have confidence to issue an SMS report if a violation from the established WAS Flight Safety Standard is discovered.
· Basic £25,184
· Shift Allowance £3000
· Company Pension
· Loyalty bonus after 12 months