Turkish Airlines via CAE Parc Aviation want to hear from you! As part of their on-going, extensive expansion Turkish Airlines are recruiting for wide-body Captains on the A330, B777, A350, and the B787. Turkish Airlines currently operates 333 aircraft, with 200+ on order which are to be delivered between now and 2023.
Turkish Airlines are now servicing more routes than any airline in the world. This is a great opportunity to become part of the Turkish Airlines family which is growing from strength to strength.
- A permanent contract
- Commuting roster of 3 weeks on, 1 week off
- ID90 tickets, and other travel benefits insuring that you get home each month
- Health insurance and loss of licence insurance
Assessments are held in Istanbul for 3 days and take place each month. Flights and accommodation are provided in order to attend.
Some of the minimum requirements include:
- 7,000 total hours
- 3,000 PIC hours on aircraft over 27 Tonnes
- 500 PIC hours on the B787
- Flown 250 hours as PIC within the last 12 months
If you are interested in hearing more about this great opportunity, please contact Amy email@example.com or on
CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.