Due to our clients continued expansion, we are looking to recruit 1 x Licensed Aircraft Engineer, to be based in the United Kingdom although travel as a flight mechanic and providing support during overseas maintenance checks would form a major part of your role. The successful candidate will be authorised under our clients Part 145 approval.
Our client is looking for individuals that are proactive and adaptable to a changing environment and that can help support a diverse and vibrant operation. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager on all matters concerning Aircraft Maintenance, you will work closely with Maintenance Control (MCC) team to deliver a robust and effective maintenance service to our client.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• EASA B1 license and authorisation on Boeing 747-400.
• A minimum of 3 years hands-on operational experience in a line and/or base maintenance environment on the above aircraft type
• Be an effective communicator to deal with internal and external organisations and agencies, representing the airlines interests in a calm professional manner with customers, suppliers and oversight agencies.
• Training should include Human Factors, Fuel tank Safety, EWIS, Continuation Training, (SMS) • Strong customer service focus – both internal and external. • Highly flexible and pro-active approach required.
The Licensed Aircraft Engineer reports to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for the following activities:
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance tasks as directed by MCC; predominantly flight mechanic, line maintenance and maintenance check representation.
• Ensure that all aircraft defects and unserviceable items are rectified in a timely manner or deferred in accordance with EASA/Company requirements and procedures
• Ensure that all documentation and its certification is completed in a timely manner and to the defined procedures to meet company procedures and legislation
• Assist in MCC and Engineering departments as required to prescribed procedures
• Carry out Flight Mechanic duties as required
• Perform on site company representation as required for aircraft Base Maintenance inputs and AOG recovery
• Maintain aircraft in accordance with company certification privileges in accordance with EASA Part M, Part 145 requirements and further detailed Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE) and Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME).
• Ensure equipment, facilities and premises in your charge are maintained to an acceptable standard of maintenance, appearance and in compliance with the company Health & Safety policy.
• Working shift patterns as necessary by business requirements.