UPTO Aviation are pleased to announce that we are initiating a recruitment campaign on behalf of our client, Ethiopian Airlines, a leading African Airline, to find a B737NG Captain, to be based in Africa.
Ethiopian Airlines currently serves a network of 81 International destinations, flying to more destinations in Africa than any other carrier, and operate the newest and youngest fleet in Africa.
Current fleet: B777, B787, B767/757, B737NG, Q400
You are required to have the following:
Job Conditions B737NG Captain:
Captain B737NG - Medicals, Simulator and Interview.
Please be advised copies of the following documents will be required:
2) Medical Certificate
3) Last Three Pages of your Log Book stamped by previous employer
4) Last LPC Check / IR / Simulator Check
5) Copy of passport with a minimum validity of 1 year.
6) Personal CV stating relevant Captain and B737NG experience
7) Letter of Authenticity from the license issuing aviation authority to accompany your license
8) ICAO English Proficiency certificate (Level 5 or above)
Captains will be required to complete an additional screening and pilot information form.
If you want to move further in your career and enjoy working in a dynamic and multicultural environment, please send your cv with the REF:CAPB737NG
Successful applicants will be contacted in 14 days.
Good Luck! #goingglobal