Excel Technical Consulting is currently seeking a Line Maintenance Manager. Ideally based at Stansted Airport, the Line Maintenance Manager will be willing to travel to any of the Company’s Line Stations. Their main tasks will be:
- Oversee all line maintenance, ensuring all contracted/subcontracted orders are correctly detailed and fulfilled
- Ensure all line maintenance is carried out to EASA/CAA and Company Standards
- Oversee and line manage the Line Station Engineers, co-ordinating and overseeing any work pattern system which ensures sufficient cover for contracted work and ensuring engineers have satisfactory levels of competence
- The timely, cost effective and appropriate closure of any audit findings
- Overseeing infrastructure at each Company Line Station and ensure all spares, tools and materials are stored correctly
Successful applicants will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- You will have an EASA Part 66 Licence with a recent 737 Classic Type Rating*
- Proven Aeronautical/Engineering Management experience, ideally within a similar position having held a Form 1 or Form 4 position
- Proven experience of effectively managing a team with the ability to motivate to meet deliverables in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels i.e. staff, management, customers
- Flexible to meet the requirements of the maintenance
- Previous experience of using Aircraft Maintenance Systems
In addition, applicants must be able to demonstrate the right to work in the UK.
In return we can offer you a competitive basic salary plus approval pay and a generous holiday allowance.
If you feel this role could be for you or would like to know more then get in touch either by email or phone !!!