CAE Parc Aviation are currently hiring on behalf of Emirates CAE Flight Training LCC.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who would like to advance their career as an Instructor in a multinational company which is a leader in its field.
Backed by 75 years of experience, CAE is the training partner of choice of aviation professionals, airlines, business aviation operators, and aircraft manufacturers. With 50+ training locations and 250+ full-flight simulators, CAE has the largest civil aviation training network in the world.
We are currently looking for expressions of interest from candidates who meet the following requirements:
- 1500 Total Flight Time
- 1500 on B737NG
- B737 NG Type-rating
- TRI/SFI valid and current
- EASA or FAA ATPL License Holders with valid TRIs/SFIs
- Minimum 1 Year Instructor Experience on B737NG
- Basic Salary: 19,000 - 22,000 AED per month (depending on skills and experience)
- Housing Allowance: 12,376 AED per month
- Transport Allowance: 1,296 AED per month
- Examiner Allowance: 1,250 AED per month (if applicable)
- Dual Rating Allowance: 1,000 AED per month (if applicable)
- Insurance: for employee, spouse and up to two children between the ages of 4yrs - 19yrs
- Leave Entitlement: 22 Working Days of Annual Leave
- Schooling allowance: We provide 90% up to a max reimbursement of AED 46,000 towards cost of fees and books ONLY per child (max. of 2 children from 4th to 19th birthday).
- Relocation allowance for hires from outside the UAE, which will be paid out on completion of probation.
Looking for Captain jobs in UK? Browse hundreds of latest Captain vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Captain careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Captain opportunities in UK:
If you're an employer looking for Captain recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below: