B737 Technical Engineer
CAE Parc Aviation
CAE Parc aviation are currently recruiting for a renowned aviation cargo airline with an extensive operations network, specialised in aviation services and fleet management.
We are looking for an B737 technical engineer to deliver operational excellence by ensuring the Airline fleets is safe, compliant, reliable, on-time and defect-free, managing internal and external stakeholders to achieve this in a cost-effective way for the airframe systems.
What can you expect?
- Safety first – The client has 6 core values: Safety, People, Reliability, Quality, Profitability, and Innovation. They believe their people are their greatest asset and 'People’ comes second only to ‘Safety’ which should always be the number one core value in an air transport organisation.
- Diversity – They have an incredible diversity of people in their organisation with nearly 3000 team members of 51 nationalities working as one to deliver a service that is beyond their customers’ expectations.
- Career Progression – They offer a career, not just a job. The company emphasises on work-life balance and the creation of a working environment where there are equal opportunities to grow for all our employees an access to Learning Academy.
- Work-life balance - Focused to help the team to juggle the demands of their work and personal lives, nurturing relationships, and investing on Sports & Social Activities, Health Care for their employees and Employee assistance program.
- Other benefits - competitive salary, 24 days annual leave (increasing with continuous service) car parking, generous employer pension contribution and life assurance cover, subsidized gym membership, cycle to work scheme, and tax saver scheme.
What we expect of you?
- Identify, review, produce and follow-up of technical documentation related to Airworthiness Directives and to Non-mandatory Modifications (SB, SL, STC, or Service docs) to ensure adequate planning and on-time accomplishment of Airworthiness Directives.
- Manage technical investigations, produce engineering analysis and define root-cause corrective actions related to Technical Incidents Reports and other assigned occurrence reports, performing appropriate technical and/or procedural actions to minimize possibility of recurrence for the fleet.
- Produce, manage initial issue and review to Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP). Support AMP optimization projects, reviewing findings to ensure the AMP remains compliant and effective.
- Support the Reliability Program to ensure monthly report is achieved and follow-up of identified improvement actions found.
- Provide assistance to phase in /phase out projects of aircraft as required, including records review of AD/SB, HTC, LLPs, OCCM, modification status. In order to provide technical support in their domain in order to produce Aircraft Introduction Files in accordance with EASA/FAA and IAA requirements.
- Support Line Maintenance and Flight Operations with specialist technical support.
- Manage the technical relationship with Boeing.
Do you have?
- Over two years’ experience in a Continuous Airworthiness Management Organization (preferably in Boeing/Airbus/ATR aircraft systems role) post completion of a recognised apprenticeship in aircraft engineering or hold an aircraft engineering qualification with minimum 3 years' experience in Engineering role or hold a Part 66 licence issued by the IAA or equivalent authority.
- Experience In maintenance planning and in airworthiness regulations.
- Sound knowledge of aircraft maintenance programmes and development.
- Excellent Maintenance Information Systems and record keeping systems skill (Knowledge of AMOS/TRAX will be an asset).
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Fluent English and strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact and influence across Engineering sections, OEM’s, other operators, industry experts and regulators.
- Candidate must be eligible to live and work full time in Ireland, as unfortunately sponsorship is not available at this time.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception. As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team. At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age. The masculine form may be used in this job description solely for ease of reading, but refers to men, women and the gender diverse. CAE Parc Aviation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.