Our Client is looking for Captain, TRI, TRE rated on B737 NG with excellent package terms.
• Ensure the safe day to day operation of the aircraft as pilot in command.
• Set an example to be followed by all other crew to preserve the corporate image of the company
• Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to by all members of crew.
• Notify the company any breaches in SOP or safety through the appropriate reporting medium
• Ensure he/she is fit to fly at all times and notify the company if not.
• Hold a valid type rating .
• Hold a 1st Class Medical certificate
• Hold an English to ICAO level 4 or above.
• Excellent CRM skills
• Show proven command ability and experience.
• Must have an excellent knowledge of ATPL subjects
• Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to perform to a very high standard when under stress.
• Must have flow within the last 12 months
• At least 5,000 hours total flying time.
• At least 2000 hours in command of multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft in excess of 10 tonnes operating weight
• At least 1000 hours in command of B737- (NG) type aircraft.