Zenon Aviation is delighted to be supporting a well-established airline with their recruitment of experienced B737-800 & 300 First Officers for their UK Bases.
With a growing fleet of over 60 aircraft, our client operates more than 200 routes to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from 9 UK Bases. Our client are also proud to be a company that is focused and committed to both professional and personal development for all their pilots.
This fantastic opportunity to join a very well established and forward thinking company is open to applications from First Officers with 1000 total hours minimum, at least 500 hours on the B737 and who hold an EASA ATPL with minimum Level 5 English.
Zenon has two contract options available to successful pilots which are as follows:
• Summer contract with the view to a permanent position
• Guaranteed 3 year contracts with winter off, working a full summer roster
• Career progression with a well-established and growing Airline
• Great opportunity for those who have families who want to relocate
• Excellent base pay as well as duty and sector pay
• 3 days annual leave per month
• Annual and Bi/Annual Medicals reimbursed
To discuss these contracts in confidence please send your CV to Rachel Fry or alternatively for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Rachel Fry, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.