B737 First Officers required in 2019 for our client ASL Ireland. This role includes a competitive salary and roster. The roster pattern is 8 days on followed by 6 days off with a base in East Midlands (EMA) Or Belfast City (BHD)
ASL Airlines (Ireland) Limited, formerly Air Contractors, is a freight and passenger airline. It operates scheduled freight services throughout Europe and unscheduled passenger air charter flights, as well as some wet lease services for scheduled airlines.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet the requirements below:
· Minimum 1,500 Hours Total Time
· Minimum 500 hours on Boeing 737 EFIS/NG
· Valid EASA Licence
· European Union passport.
· Valid 737 Type Rating and Proficiency Check
· Date Of Last Flight on B737 within 12 months
· ICAO Level 4 English Proficiency.
· Valid 1st Class Medical Certificate.
· No History of Accidents and Incidents.
For more details please email your most recent CV.