*This is a worldwide position*
On behalf of our client, CCL is seeking applications from experienced B737, B777 and B787 Captains with significant line instructing experience to serve as Training Captains/Check Airmen during Initial Line Training and Operating Experience, ferry and delivery flights and line flying.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right candidates looking to broaden their skill-set, utilize their considerable insight and experience to join a tight-knit and highly professional global team.
This contract offers a competitive package matched with desirable time off arrangements. Quality hotel accommodation, per-diems and transport provided.
- Valid FAA, EASA or equivalent ICAO license
- Valid First Class Medical or equivalent
- English Language Proficiency Level 5 or better
- Current on either B737, B777 or B787
- 2000 hrs PIC on type
- 5,000 hrs TT
- 1,000 hrs Documented Sim / Aircraft Instructor Experience (please indicate breakdown)
- Long-range flight experience, including Oceanic Areas
- No Incidents, Accidents, Losses or Violations
- Pass comprehensive background checks and drug and alcohol screenings
NB: These are the minimum requirements.
- Competitive salary
- Quality hotel accommodation
- Transport between accommodation and facility
- Emergency medical coverage (including ISOS)
CCL Aviation & Application
Should you wish to apply, please submit your CV/resume or details of your flight experience.
Your CV needs to show all details regarding your career, flight hours (by type/rank) and instructing hours (by type).
CCL shall then provide you with further details of this contract and work with you on a formal application should you meet the requirements.
Cambridge Communications Limited (CCL) is a client focused recruitment/crew leasing company with a proven commitment to personal service for its pilots. Your questions are welcome.
CCL Aviation is the largest provider in flight training, technical services, consultancy and aircrew recruitment to the global aerospace industry.