Are you an experienced B2 Licensed Engineer typed and current on the DHC-8 Q400?
Are you available for an ongoing contract based in Malta?
Medavia Technics are looking to recruit B2 DHC-8 Q400 Licensed Engineers to join their base maintenance facility in Malta.
Details of the contract are as follows;
· Base Maintenance
· Starting 9 September
· Ongoing contract
· Monday to Friday (overtime available)
· Flights, accommodation and local transport provided
Successful B2 Licensed Engineers will be required to provide JMC with the following documents for consideration against contracts;
· Copy of current passport (with right to live and work in the EU)
· Up to date CV
· B2 Licence
· 6 months logbooks
· Relevant type certificates
· Human Factors Initial and Current
· Fuel Tank Safety 1 & 2
· 2 x Recent employment references
· Completed JMC Registration Pack (provided on application)
Role: B2 Licensed Engineer – DHC-8 Q400
Rate: € per hour
Key Words: B2 Licensed Engineer, B2, Licensed Engineer, DHC-8, Q400, Bombardier, Base Maintenance, Malta.