Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
B2 Licensed Engineer Pay
: Competitive Contract:
An Exciting vacancy has arisen for a B2 Licensed Engineer, this role will be supporting our client’s fleet of Bell 412 Helicopters
Role based in Christchurch, Dorset.
As a B2 Licensed Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- B2 Licensed
- Type rated and experience working on the Bell 412
- Recent experience of working within an aviation environment
- Computer literate on Microsoft based systems
- Familiar with aircraft maintenance control and management systems
- Good working knowledge of H & S policies and procedures
- All applicants must be capable of passing a security clearance
- Experience of working within commercial organisations
- Part 145 Initial Human Factors Trained
Our client’s success is dependent on its employees being flexible and innovative, demonstrating a high degree of trust and integrity, commitment to demonstrating excellence when it comes to safety and being outstanding when developing relationships with our Customers.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Connor Bailey at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”