FPS Aviation are presently seeking a B2 licensed engineer to work for our prestigious rotary client based in oxfordshire.
This would be a great opportunity to work for an established global brand and gain additional type ratings and further enhance your career whilst earning a competitive salary.
- Accomplishment of Maintenance inspections and repairs
- The ability to work as a team leader and to high standards to ensure continued safe operation of the aircraft.
- Working knowledge of EASA regulations most importantly Part 145, Part M and UK ANO requirements is essential.
- Completion of maintenance, including inspection and rectification of electrical and avionics systems
- Assist in day to day running of Hangar, including aircraft movement
• EASA Part 66 B2 License (Preferable)
• Ideally type rated on one or more of the following, AS350, AS355 Series, AS365, EC120, EC130, EC135, EC145 and EC155.
• Consideration will be given to suitable engineers that can demonstrate they are working towards the EASA B2 License
• Knowledge of helicopter electrical and avionics systems
• 5 Years’ experience in a rotary maintenance environment.
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative