** B2 Licensed Aircraft Engineer **
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading Flight Training client to recruit 3 experienced B2 Licensed engineers on a permanent basis.
As a B2 Engineer you will carry out line, base and associated maintenance duties. Additional familiarisation training provided to the right applicants.
This role reports to the Chief Engineer
Location: North Wales
Package: Salary DoE / Type rating / 25 days holiday + bank holiday / Pensions / £100,000 to beneficiaries / Tools and Uniform provided / Christmas & New Year off
Working Week: Monday to Friday – Shifts may be required / No work on weekends
Key Qualifications and Accountabilities:
· Good knowledge of CAA & EASA Regulations/Procedures
· Knowledge of EASA and MAA Part M and Part 145 approvals
· Supervisory experience in military/civilian aircraft avionic/electrical maintenance of airworthiness standards
· Supervisor Experience in Shift Control - desirable
· Recognised Aircraft Apprenticeship, Military/Civilian Experience in Avionics/Electrical
· Experience of multi-functional display and associated systems desirable
Technical Competencies Required:
· Provision of a CRS signature to release aircraft to service
· Good Knowledge & Experience on VHF/UHF Communications & Audio Systems
· Experience on ILS/VOR/DME Systems
· Knowledge of TCAS & FLARM Systems desirable
· Understanding of Glass Cockpit Systems is desirable
· Experience of Compass Compensation essential (Compass Swings)
· Knowledge of GPS Systems desirable
· Calibration of Pitot/Static Systems
· Good understanding of aircraft electrical systems is desirable
· Experience in cable repairs using appropriate PTT (precision termination tools)
· Promote and endorse a positive Quality and Health & Safety culture
· Good Avionic/Electrical Aircraft problem solving skills
Please note a Full UK Driving License is required.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.