B2 Licensed engineer EMA
Position Type: Permanent Full-Time - 7 on 7 off shift – Days.
Department: Hangar Engineering
Responsible to: Shift Supervisors/Base Station Controller
To provide and support effective and efficient hangar engineering at EMA, that meets the operational requirements in a sustainable and safe manner.
Responsible for helping to ensure that all the relevant hangar shift work at EMA is and carried out on time, in full and to the required standards.
• Be well informed about valid instructions, regulations and maintenance information.
• Ensure that the material installed in the form of spare parts, equipment or standard parts is of the correct and approved type and quality.
• Perform all maintenance work according to the valid instructions and documentation.
• Be well informed about the procedures regarding production quality control and quality audit especially how they apply at the specific maintenance tasks.
• Perform maintenance on equipment that is used for maintenance and apply a high maintenance standard. Restore and clean all equipment after the maintenance activity. When equipment fails or is found to be faulty, immediately report this to the certifying staff.
• Keep current with the approved working schedules, Company procedures, requirements and any authorisation ratings held for the work performed.
• Have confidence to issue an SMS report if a violation from the established WAS Flight Safety Standard is discovered.
· B2 Unrestricted license - £35,494
· ATP type rating - £1,998
· 737 type rating - £3,280
· Shift allowance - £3,000
Up to 10 % Loyalty Bonus after 12 months