Lupos Global is a technical recruitment consultancy that provides candidates with opportunities across the Engineering/Defence and Aerospace & Aviation sectors worldwide. We guarantee staffing solutions through our excellent candidate relationships that have been nurtured by our team of experts whose credibility and expertise have developed over many years of sector specific experience.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a B2 Engineer with S92 Type Rating and ideally AW139 or H175.
Our client sets the standard for safety, customer service, modern aircraft and efficiency. This is a multi-million-dollar business built on the foundation of a strong team spirit in the company and their greatest strength is their motivated and passionate employees. They are currently looking for a B2 Engineer with S92 Type Rating and ideally AW139 or H175.
The role within the Company would suit someone who is an honest individual with focus and determination who would be working in the field and as part of a team.
· Play a key role in companies’ ability to set the standard for safety, helping to maintain our position as world leader.
· The quality control of aircraft maintenance and associated components, ground equipment, service equipment and documentation relating to the completion of maintenance tasks performed.
· Certification of maintenance within the scope of authorisation approvals held.
· Taking responsibility for the completion of required maintenance tasks in the normal course of his shift duties including the satisfactory and efficient and timely completion of tasks as and when required by the Base Engineering Supervisor.
· Ensuring that they remain current with all amendments to the company procedures/manuals and all other relevant technical data provided.
· Observe all employee responsibilities to comply with S&Q procedures.
Experience and skill set requirements:
· Applicants should have a valid EASA Pt 66 License and be a fully B2 Licensed Engineer.
· Current type approval holder in at least 1 of the following types: S92 (essential), H175 and AW139 (advantageous).
· Must be self-motivated and can process complex systems and logically think through problems and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to Tim Smith.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is a recruitment agency