AW139 B2 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
Applicable aviation related qualifications to meet the requirements are as follows:
· Hold valid and current General Aviation Civil Authority (GACA), CAACI or recognized international license (FAA,EASA,etc).
· Company Authorization.
· Current knowledge of Part M & Part 145 Regulations..
· Approximately 3+ year’s certification experience and type rated on AW 139
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with effective problem solving abilities.
· Able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization and external customers.
· Trained with RUSADA (preferred).
· Some managerial experience will be a plus for this position (desirable).
The candidate must meet the qualifications indicated above.
Only qualified applicants will be contacted