Are you an experienced B1 Licensed Engineer typed and current on the DHC-8 Q400?
Are you available for an ongoing contract based in Malta?
Medavia Technics are looking to recruit B1 DHC-8 Q400 Licensed Engineers to join their base maintenance facility in Malta.
Details of the contract are as follows;
· Base Maintenance
· Starting 9th September
· Ongoing contract
· Monday to Friday (overtime available)
· Flights, accommodation and local transport provided
Successful B1 Licensed Engineers will be required to provide JMC with the following documents for consideration against contracts;
· Copy of current passport (with right to live and work in the EU)
· Up to date CV
· B1 Licence
· 6 months logbooks
· Relevant type certificates
· Human Factors Initial and Current
· Fuel Tank Safety 1 & 2
· 2 x Recent employment references
· Completed JMC Registration Pack (provided on application)
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only candidates who have the right to live and work in the EU can be considered
Role: B1 Licensed Engineer – DHC-8 Q400
Rate: € per hour
Key Words: B1 Licensed Engineer, B1, Licensed Engineer, DHC-8, Q400, Bombardier, Base Maintenance, Malta.