B1 Licensed Engineer
Southern Base, London
Carbon60 have an exciting new position available for a number of B1 Licensed Engineers type rated on one or more of the following (or similar) piston engine aircraft;
- Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander
- KingAir 90/200/300
- Britten-Norman BN-2T-4S Defender 4000
- Britten-Norman Trislander
- Jetstream 31
- Dornier Do 228
- Reims F406.
- Cessna 208 Caravan
The B1 licensed engineer will ideally have military background experience. The successful candidates will be working a permanent position based in the London area in base, line and AOG maintenance environments on one or more of the above types.
- Carry out scheduled Base, Line and AOG maintenance activities and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work
- AOG activities as required away from the Southern Base
- Travel to, and work at, other company bases for short periods of time as required
- Compliance with Company Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
- Ensure that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are observed at all times
- Ensure that day to day housekeeping is kept to a high standard
- Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
- If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours/parts/services and any likely additional costs
- EASA Part 66 B1 License
- Type Rating Certificate on one or more of the listed type ratings
- Hold the right to work in the UK and current valid passport
- Up-to-date CV
- In date EWIS, Human Factors and Fuel Tank Safety Certificates
- Happy to travel to locations overseas and in UK sometimes at short notice
Summary of role details:
- Role: B1 Licensed Engineer
- Location: Southern Base, London (With some UK/Overseas visits as required)
- Salary: Competitive + Approvals available
- Hours: 7 on 7 off - Mix of Earlies and Lates
Company Benefits Include;
- Private Healthcare
- Smart Pension
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Travel Insurance
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
For more information on the B1 Licensed Engineer positon based in Southern Base, London please call Carbon60 Exeter onor apply via website.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.