We have an excellent opportunity to work for a long established and successful family run business specialising in Light Aircraft servicing and maintenance.
Our Client is an Authorised Service Centre for leading manufacturers such as Beechcraft, Cessna, Cirrus, Piper and TBM. They are also one of the UK’s leading Avionics Specialists providing dealer, maintenance and support centres for a wide range of manufacturers including Avidyne and Garmin Glass Cockpit Avionics.
The successful candidate will:
· Have at least 5 years experience of Piston powered Light Aircraft.
· Be disciplined, organised and capable of working efficiently under pressure.
· Have the ability to demonstrate leadership qualities as a senior member of the maintenance team.
· Manage and supervise a small team of 2 or 3 unlicensed engineers.
· Experience of small turbines and/or TBM would be beneficial.
· EASA B1.2 (Group 3)
The role comes with a competitive package and the opportunity of living in a beautiful part of SW England.