Lupos Global is a Specialist Aviation Recruitment Consultancy providing candidates with career opportunities across the Aerospace & Aviation and Engineering Sectors worldwide. Working with aviation companies ranging from small disruptive independents through to industry leading brands, we advise clients on how to attract, retain and develop their value enhancing talent.
Lupos Global has a requirement for a B1 Licensed Engineer type rated on the Embraer 170/190 based in London City Airport
· EASA Unrestricted Part 66 Licence B1 with at least one type rating
· Embraer 170/190 type approval
· Recognised Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship or Training
Experience and Knowledge
· Previous experience of working within a Line Maintenance environment
· An awareness of Health and Safety rules and regulations surrounding an LAE function
· Experience of working to regulations i.e. using manuals, related manufacturers’ publications as necessary
· Awareness of airline operational requirements
· Engineering IT systems/programs
Responsibilities of the function
If this position is of interest to you and you feel you meet the criteria, please send your CV directly to emma.jenkins at luposglobal.com
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Lupos Global is the trading name of Lupos Global Limited, an employment business / agency