JMC Recruitment are working with a leading provider of flights to and from the UK as well as various destinations in Europe who are looking to recruit an experienced B1 licensed engineers from a line maintenance background with one of the following type ratings; EMB145/ ATR72-212A /J41/Saab 2000.
This ia a permanent role based in Aberdeen working on a 7 on 7 off shift pattern and paying a competitive salary.
The B1 licensed engineer will be responsible for a range of maintenance tasks on the line at ABZ airport. Duties including but not limited to;
- Carrying out all scheduled tasks as assigned by the Duty Engineer
- Recording defects and advising the station manager of any impending service disruptions
- Raising areas of concern that may have an impact on the operating programme
- Ensure that all documentation and its certification are completed in a timely manner
The Successful B1 licensed engineer will have the following attributes;
- Hold an EASA Part 66 B1 license with EMB145/ ATR72-212A /J41 or Saab 2000 approval
- Current on one of these types and have operational experience from a line maintenance environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of airworthiness legislation
- Technical knowledge on at least one of the above mentioned aircraft types with the hand skills required to carry out tasks assigned
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Proficient in IT
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.