B1 Engineer | B737NG | Poland |
B1 Engineer - Poland - working on B737NG aircraft.
You will perform line maintenance, specifically aircraft transits, trouble shooting, daily, weekly & a checks.
The role will be for a minimum of 6 months with likelihood of an extension for another 6 months. You will work 12 hour night shift, 5 on 5 off shift pattern.
You are required to supply the following to Mane;
- Copy of passport (and right to work in the EU)
- EASA B1 Licence
- Proof of recency on type.
- Human Factors Initial & Refresher
- Fuel Tank Safety part 1 & 2
- 3 Recent References of past employers