Argo Aviation International are currently recruiting for B1 Licensed Engineers type rated on A320 aircraft based in Germany.
The contract details are as follows -
· The shift pattern is one week on & one week off with a rotation of early and late shifts.
· Candidates will receive an enhanced hourly rate.
· Hourly allowance to cover accommodation and local travel.
· Flights at start and end of contract with mid contract return flight.
To be considered, all candidates must provide:
· Full EASA B1 license
· Type ratings on – A320 Neo
· Log books showing a minimum of six months base maintenance tasks
· HF – EWIS – FTS2
· References ( last 6 months )
German security clearance is required, Please confirm on application if you have held this previously.
For further information please contact the Argo recruitment team.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU can be considered
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates can be contacted
Argo Aviation International are acting as an Employment Business