JMC Recruitment are working with a leading provider of flights to and from the UK as well as various destinations in Europe who are looking to recruit an experienced B1 licensed engineers from a line maintenance background with one of the following type ratings; EMB145/ ATR72-212A /J41/Saab 2000.
This ia a permanent role based in Aberdeen working on a 7 on 7 off shift pattern and paying a competitive salary.
The B1 licensed engineer will be responsible for a range of maintenance tasks on the line at ABZ airport. Duties including but not limited to;
- Carrying out all scheduled tasks as assigned by the Duty Engineer
- Recording defects and advising the station manager of any impending service disruptions
- Raising areas of concern that may have an impact on the operating programme
- Ensure that all documentation and its certification are completed in a timely manner
The Successful B1 licensed engineer will have the following attributes;
- Hold an EASA Part 66 B1 license with EMB145/ ATR72-212A /J41 or Saab 2000 approval
- Current on one of these types and have operational experience from a line maintenance environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of airworthiness legislation
- Technical knowledge on at least one of the above mentioned aircraft types with the hand skills required to carry out tasks assigned
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation
- Proficient in IT
If you think this is the role for you and you have the necessary skills and attributes please apply today or contact JMC Recruitment for more details.
This year, JMC Recruitment Solutions celebrates its 10th anniversary. To find out more about the UK's leading aviation recruitment specialists, and the work that we have done over the last decade, CLICK HERE.
For the above purposes JMC is acting as a recruitment agency