Contract B1 Licensed Engineer – A350
Oakland Global is working with and independent provider of maintenance and repair services for aircraft Commercial and Business Aircraft. Our client has over many employees and provide almost all aviation services.
We are currently looking a B1 Licensed Engineer type rated on the A350 for a European based contract starting in December with an initial 3-month term and the possibility of extension after the initial term
• The shift pattern will comprise of mainly day shifts with a minimum of 40 hours per week
• Rotation is 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
• Flights and accommodation will also be provided
• The main responsibilities will be;
The main responsibilities of the B1 Contract Engineer will be;
• Carry out maintenance work on the aircraft samples we supervise in compliance with all relevant applicable regulations and within the framework of the qualifications obtained.
• Certification of the proper performance of maintenance work
• Professional instruction, coordination and control of maintenance work of other lower-qualified personnel in the assigned work area and certification of proper work Implementation
The ideal candidate will have;
• An EASA Part-66 CAT B1 License
• Experience in the maintenance and repair of civil aviation equipment in the area of line or base maintenance
• Ability to work in a team as well as customer orientation
• Full shift capability
• Driver's license
This is an exciting position that won’t be around for long and so apply today!
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Consultant name in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.