Morson International are currently seeking a permanent B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer preferably with a Full Group 3 Type Rating but a minimum of Piper and Cessna single and twin piston engine aircraft licence cover to support our clients Part 145 base maintenance requirements. The successful candidate will also fulfil the role of deputising for the Chief Engineer.
Successful applicants will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- An EASA Part 66 B1 Licence Full Group 3 Type Rating (All metal piston (single & twins) fixed wing less than 5700kg) and able to prove recency.
- Other type ratings including Diamond and Tecnam will be a significant advantage but not essential.
- Courses may be offered for the right candidate.
- Excellent team player and communicator both internally and externally
- Flexible and able to prioritise tasks as required.
- Have a full driving licence
The working pattern is Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week with voluntary overtime available in busier periods and occasional weekends. The client can offer you a competitive basic salary plus holiday allowance of 20 days plus 8 days public per annum.