B1 Emb 195 Germany
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are proud to feature a new contract for a well-known MRO based in Munich, Germany. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of B1 Embraer 195 Engineers.
If you are B1 type rated on the EMB 195 and eager to use your expertise and skills to help support a respected MRO in Munich, Germany then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
· Valid EASA Part-66 CAT B1 License
· Type Rating Embraer195
· Current on Embraer195
· German Security Clearance
· Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank safety Training
· AMOS experience
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer:
· Line Maintenance
· 1st October 2017 – 31st December 2017
· Salary 33,50 EUR per hour
· Surcharges 25% on Night and 50 % Sunday
· 2 paid vacation days (min. 14 hours) for each full moth under contract
· Location Munich
· Tools provided
· Accommodation and flights (at the start and at the end provided
· Transport Accommodation/work provided
· Mostly Night Shift / 40 hours / scheduled in 6er blocks
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.