VHR is looking for an experience B1 and/ or B2 Licensed Engineers for a permanent position based in Bournemouth, Dorset
The B1/B2 LAE must hold a valid EASA PART 66 Aircraft Maintenance License and at least one of the type ratings:
* Bombardier Challenger CL-600-2A12/-2B16 (601, 604, 605).
* Bombardier Global / Global Express BD-700-1A10/-1A11
* Hawker 125 Series all models
* Cessna Citation 560XLS Cessna 510 Mustang
* KingAir 90/200/300
* Reims F406.
The B1/B2 LAE must be flexible with hours and open to travelling for the position.
Main Responsibilities include:
* Carry out scheduled Base and Line maintenance activities at the Bournemouth Base and provide certification of own work alongside supervision and certification of unlicensed engineers work.
* Carry out aircraft maintenance as an unlicensed engineer when required for aircraft types not held on approval.
* Ensure the completion to schedule of customer order requirements when acting as supervising or certifying engineer for a given input.
* AOG activities at and away from the Bournemouth Base.
* Travel to, and work at other bases for short periods of time as required.
* Compliance with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures.
* Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes and COSHH are always observed.
* Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping and that of engineers being supervised by them is kept to a high standard.
* Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook.
* If required assist the Commercial Department in generating estimates for Line or Base Maintenance Services when required, giving advice on man hours / parts / services and any likely additional costs.
* Any other duties commensurate with the position.
In order to apply you must be able to meet the following requirements:
* EASA B1 or B2 License with applicable type ratings; training on additional type ratings can be provided.
* Be happy to travel to other locations, including overseas, occasionally at short notice.
* Be computer literate.
* Be eligible to hold a UK security clearance.
* A full driving licence is preferred.
* A current valid passport is required
Please contact Sarah in the London office for further information
VHR look forward to hearing from you
VHR is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VHR is an international technical recruitment organisation providing world leading recruitment services and solutions to the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries around the world.
By applying to this advert, you give consent to VHR holding & processing your personal data for the purpose of work finding services.