Are you an experienced B1 / B2 Licensed Engineer current on Q400/ EMB 170,190, from a Base maintenance background, looking for a new challenge?
Our client is one of the leading MRO’s in the UK requiring Licensed Engineer’s for an ongoing contract based in Exeter.
Details of the B1 Licensed Engineer (Q400/ EMB 170,190) Contract:
· Start ASAP, ongoing
· 5/5/4 or 6 on 1 off
· Base maintenance
· Own tools required
Successful B1 / B2 Licensed Engineers (Q400/ EMB 170,190) will be required to provide JMC with the following:
· Up to date CV
· Human Factors Initial & Refresher
· Fuel Tank Safety
· Passport/ Right to live and work in the EU
· EASA Part-66 B1 / B2 Licence
· Q400/ EMB 170,190 Type certificates
· 6 months recency within the last 2 years on Q400/ EMB 170, 190